Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures from our son Justin's Wedding last weekend.

Blogger isn't playing nice and isn't letting me put the text where I want it to go so for now ~ here are some snapshots from the wedding!

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































The day after the wedding I caught a flight to CHA in California! I'm home finally and had a fabulous time at CHA seeing so many friends and crafting buddies!! I am also very excited about all the new stuff I am working on and doing and can't wait to share it all with you!!
Love,
Donna