Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Here are some photos from Vegas. I had such a great time even though I was sick. It's always great seeing good friends I haven't seen in a while!!


Angela, me and Lori












































Pam & Angela






















Me & Pam





















Me and Sandy O'Dell




















Patty (with Martin F. Weber), Me and Angela






















Me with Shelia C. and Colleen A. two awesome OSCI's from Phoenix























Me and JoAnn Hoffman an OSCI




















Me with two sweet and very talented women ~ Ros S. & Susan S.




















Eva an OSCI brought me these beautiful handpainted glasses as a gift!
They are absolutely gorgeous!! Thank you so much Eva!

























Me with Barbee owner of Etchall




Had a great time painting in Vegas! If you couldn't come out to Vegas
I hope you'll be able to come to either the West Coast Education Summit in June or the East Coast Education Summit in July - you can check out my website HERE for more info.

Love, Donna

No comments: