Monday, March 1, 2010

Vegas Paints 2010

Had a fabulous time last week painting in Vegas at Vegas Paints! I had some amazing people in my class and it was good to see and catch up with so many friends.












Thanks for all the well wishes too through Facebook and Email - I was feeling a bit better
before having to fly out to Vegas but still haven't completely shaken this yucky stuff going around!
We painted for 8 hours! I taught a One Stroke -
Stroke Study class and we painted and painted and painted!!






























I felt incredible after this class!! Yes, even after 8 hours of teaching - it was awesome to meet so many talented and kind people and they all painted beautifully!!
Gotta finalize my projects for my Education Summit projects - we're having our very first WEST COAST Education Summit in June (June 7-11) in Torrace, California! Would LOVE to see you there!! The projects are incredible and the days are packed full of laughs, a couple stories (you know me - gotta get those in) and lots of PAINTING!!
Our East Coast Education Summit is in July (July 19 - 23) check out my website for more information about both events - and sign up quick if you are wanting to attend - the spots will fill fast and we're limited on the number of attendees for each event!!
Off to paint!
Love, Donna

No comments: