Wednesday, June 30, 2010

GiddyeeeeUP!

We're in Utah having a wonderful visit with our Son Joel and his family and we got to bring two of our other grandchildren - Christain and Lexi.
We just got back from the moutains and we got to ride horses at this dude ranch Yes...that's me up on that horse - a little sore today but it was worth it - too much fun and lots of memories.




































































I really am having fun - but I did take it a bit seriously - that horse was huge and I certainly didn't want to fall off.




























MiMa leading Lexi up the hill - she was unsure at first but pushed through some tears and followed! She made MiMa proud!






















Have more photos to share with you later.

Love, Donna

1 comment:

ZONA said...

You sure are having fun. I just love Utal.