Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Day at the West Coast Summit Continued ~

Well, I've finally shared all the photos I have from the Summit- if you attended and have some please email them to shaksm@aol.com !! We'll get them posted!!

Sandy did a demonstration on making magnolias using the Studio Home Dimensions clay and tools.














































Some of the ladies had to leave early on the last day so we didn't get everyone in the pictures unfortuntaely.




















DIY Bangles donated these amazing wooden bracelets for us to paint and then we had a contest for the top 3! It was so hard deciding because they truly were all amazing!!
Here were the top three wearing their amazing creations!
You can find these fabulous wooden bracelets here DiyBangles
I know we took a bunch of pictures with quite a few of you ladies so send me those photos!! Send them to shaksm@aol.com if you want them posted on the blog!
















Sandy, Teri, Me, JoAnn, April, and Helene


Here I am with some of the ladies on my Design Team
Sandy (DDT Leader), Me, Designers April and Colleen
I think it's amazing how generous these ladies are with the projects they create for the Design Team ~ all volunteer, and ALL FREE of charge to post on our website so that you guys can have some projects to paint yourself or teach in your classes!!




















Here I am with Sharon - she bought two of my original
paintings!! Hope you found the perfect spots in your home for them Sharon!!













After a fabulous week of painting with all these incredible ladies ~ Sandy, April, her husband Rick and I went to eat at PF Changs. It was quite a wait but so worth it! The food there is so good!
April ~ thanks for all that you did at the Summit for us!!











Have a great day!
Love
Donna

No comments: