Friday, July 9, 2010

More pics from our trip~



Day we flew out - of course we started out in the Orlando Airport.... we were ready at 5am ready to go and thinking this Rocket would have been way faster!!









































Riding behind my family through a field of white daisy...... love it.
My bottom sure was sore!











Hot springs in Yellowstone checking them out with Amanda's daughter ~ my sweet Lexi















Nature paths were endless and we had such a wonderful day just being out in nature and taking it all of our Heavenly Fathers creations.
Lots of Relaxing. I sure needed this!
















So how is this for inspirational! This sunset was amazing! I so want to paint this.



























Have a wonderful weekend.

Love, Donna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eeeeeeeeekkkk!! I want to paint that sunset, too!