Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Idea for your upcoming SHOWS/EVENTS

I always liked going to a Junior Leaque Event or Craft Show and have unique ideas that no one else was selling. My sister and I used to come up with really cool things and usually did quite well at these events. My schedule is a bit busy to do those events these days but if I were to be painting for one theseshows I'd not only crank out some shirts with the leopard eyes and butterflies on them but I'd be painting and selling these calendars! They are one of my favorite kits we've come up with for Crafty Wave and I think would make fabulous gifts for the holidays!!
You can go and check them out at
http://www.craftywave.com/ by clicking on the pictures below. It's FREE to join and you'll get reward points for all your purchases!

























Love,
Donna

No comments: