Thursday, August 26, 2010


SAD BUT TRUE
As some of you might have seen and we were recently informed that Polyform Company has decided to discontinue Studio by Sculpey and it will no longer be available as of 12/31/10. Some of the tools have been repackaged and are now being sold at retail locations but the clay will completely go away.
I am so sad and disappointed - I loved the colors the Studio line carried and I know that so many of you out there do as well. For those of you that got certified I want you to know that I am deeply sorry that this product is going away. Many of you shared your passion for this clay and our SHD program with others and the things you shared and taught them were not in vain. You can still create with other clays, the tools you have will certainly help you do that!! We'll still continue to put projects up on the Design Team with other Sculpey clay because we love to create with it and we hope you'll still create and share your love for their products. Again, I'm sad they've decided to discontinue such a fine product line and I appreciate your support of the SHD program while we had it.
(We still have products in stock so if there is a favorite tool or color that you want you might want to get it now - click on the clay above).
Love,
Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it is being discontinued! My daughter and I have really enjoyed working with this clay.