Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fabulous event in the UK!!!
I wanted to share the photos with you from THE MAIN EVENT we just had in the UK. I had such a blast!! Everyone was so incredible and I want to THANK Mark Taylor (and Janet) for everything! It was great seeing all of my friends across the pond!!
It's good to be home and now I'm dealing with jetlag and lots of deadlines!! So off to paint I go!
Have a great day and enjoy the pics from our event - will share more with you later!
Love, Donna


































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

arcticfox said...

Wow. That looks like so much fun!!

I hope some day you'll be able to make a trip up to Anchorage, Donna. We we love you up here too!!

:O)