Wednesday, October 27, 2010


EXCLUSIVE DONNA DEWBERRY BRUSHES!
ONLY AVAILABLE through Dewberry Crafts
Pre-Order your sets now - Only 270 sets left to reserve!
I hand picked 13 brushes that I love to use and I know teachers LOVE to use the most too!
The brushes have a Berry Wine Acrylic handle with Comfort Grip.
If you're an OSCI that is teaching classes - order some for your students today!
Retail: $29.95 ea
Wholesale: $21.95 ea ~ OSCI purchasing up to 4 sets
Bulk Rate: $19.95 ea ~ when purchasing 5 or more sets
Call to pre-order your brushes today! 352-394-7344
Love,
Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I order these? I can't find them on the site. Thanks.

Ruth Warren OSCI said...

Called 10/28 11:30am - no answer. Left a message to order 5 sets. Left phone number on message!