Monday, October 11, 2010


The Villages

Last week I had so much fun painting with the ladies at The Villages here in Florida. My friend Sandy got to go with me and we had such a great time.
THANK YOU Deb & Eileen for organizing the event and I so appreciate you two ladies and all you do sharing your passion for One Stroke with everyone at The Villages!!

Here are some snap shots of us painting - we painted the Crafty Wave Calendar kit ~ they all LOVED it and I think were amazed with their paintings!

After the event Deb and Eileen took us around The Villages to see the Village way of life and treated us to a fabulous dinner. We got to ride around in a golf cart and it seems like that is the only way to really travel around there (parking sure was easier). We saw some really cool golfcarts - I'll share those pictures with you later.





































































I just got home from another awesome workshop in Pennsylvania. Had a wonderful time! Will share those pictures with you soon.
Love
Donna

No comments: