Monday, October 25, 2010

Workshop Pictures from Pennsylvania
hosted by Danelle



Sorry....finally getting around to posting pictures from my fabulous workshops in Pennsylvania with my friend Danelle. Thanks Danelle!! for everything and for inviting me to come out to PA again! I had a wonderful time and it was fabulous painting with all those that came.





















































































































































































I have new pages on my blog - see the upper right hand corner you'll see Dewberry Sales & Specials and Workshops & Events - click on those to go to a separate page to find out about what is going on at Dewberry Crafts and to see if there is a workshop coming up in your area! If there isn't and you'd like for me to come and paint with you and your students/friends give Amanda a call at 352-394-7344.


Love,
Donna

No comments: