Thursday, November 11, 2010

Are you getting ready for the holidays yet?

It really is so hard to believe that it's November already. I'm getting ready to go to Italy this weekend to paint with my Italian friends and then when I get back I seriously have to start decorating my house for the holidays!! It's been fun painting these holiday projects with 80 degree weather but when you live in Florida it's what we're used to! I find that as I paint I start humming Christmas carols - do you do that too?

ALL NEW just for YOU! (THIS WILL NOT BE AUTO SHIPPED YOU MUST ORDER)
Just in time for the holidays I painted a Holiday Variety Workesheet Pack that I think you are going to LOVE! You can put these designs on anything from ornaments, wood, glass, fabric and so much more! Traditional, Elegant, cute, and fresh NEW seasonal colors.
















Back by popular demand.....another Oversized Canvas Painting Event!

This would make a fabulous Christmas Present - so make sure to add it to your list!
















I had so much fun creating this worksheet pack and dvd all about Herbs! It's at a special price for a limited time so click on the picture to check it out!
















Some of my favorite roosters and flowers that I put into worksheet packs are now available too at a discounted price for a limited time!

















Have a great day!

Love, Donna

No comments: