Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Face Painting Fun~


























































My daughter in laws with my grandbabies




















WOW! what a party, just a few of the kids at our Church Fall festival and I had 11 grandchildren there, but who knows where they are?




















Yalonda , Marchell , Debbie and I painting so many childrens faces we were dead, Do we look tired?

If you look close my face makeup is a little smeared for the wear!

Thanks so much guys for jumping in and loving the paint made it even better.


























Daddy, Ava and my newest Grandbaby Addison
she should not be out yet be we loved seeing her... MiMa was too busy painting to get her sugar.....5 days old.





































































































Did you do any facepainting this halloween? Send me some pictures! Have you checked out the amazing facepainting products we have on our site now?? Click here to see them

Love,
Donna

No comments: