Monday, December 20, 2010

*Holiday Fun*

Here are some snapshots of just a few of the most important holiday events for
Marc and I

















Marc and Ava at her Christmas Open House.
















Me and Addison
















Miss Ava





































Our grandson Christain as Joseph in the Nativity


































Lexi, Renee and Alyssa at their parade where they twirled their batons











Christain at our church Christmas Party





























Lexi at her school Holiday Play and with her momma below






































Well, as you can see it's been a bit cold down here in Sunny Florida! My fountain even froze one day.

Life gets crazy busy sometimes and I know I have to remind myself to slow down a lot! I hope you'll do the same this time of year and enjoy your family members! We're not promised tomorrow so cherish the time with each other today and make the most of it!!
Love,
Donna

No comments: