Wednesday, December 15, 2010






















I've been busy painting my presents for this year and as I've been painting them have been thinking about and praying for the loved ones that will be receiving them. It's hard sometimes to just stop and reflect when we are running like crazy people - busy all the time - but it's so important to really "feel" how blessed we truly are. I know this year has been financially hard on some of you ( okay - a lot of you ) I know all to well what you are feeling and what you've been going through. We've had a lot of changes over the last year and all I can say is 2011 is a New Year! Full of HOPE! Full of new and exciting ventures! New Education programs through Dewberry U! I will be gaining two new son in laws and who knows how many grandchildren by the end of 2011 and all I can say is that I am THANKFUL and truly BLESSED daily! I'm excited about the future!
Love,
Donna

No comments: