Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jewelry!

I absolutely fell in LOVE with these watches and my daughter Amanda is selling them now - wanted to share them with you and how you can get one or two or more!
They normally sell for $29.95 but for today and tomorrow you can get them for $15.00 each plus cost of shipping.

There are quite a few different styles - leopard, zebra, camo, tiger, pink, white, etc. Give Amanda a call at 352-216-2984 to order yours today or email her at amanda@dewberrycrafts.com!







































































































We haven't officially launched Dewberry U - that is coming in 2011 but here is a sneak peek at some of the jewelry that you can order!! Some of my leaders were just at my house last week and they fell in LOVE with the jewelry and I know you will as well. Click on the picture to make it bigger so that you can see the charms better. Information on ordering will come SOON! Watch this space and my website for more information.
Love, Donna















No comments: