Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Painting Workshops in Venice, Fla.

Last week I got back to my monthly workshops and had a blast painting with everyone that came out in Venice, Fla. to paint with me.
My friend Elaine organized the events and everyone loved the projects!! We painted out at the farmers market too and had so much fun painting and chatting with the crowd.






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Demoing at the Farmers Market in Venice, FL

















































































































































Next workshops.....Warner Robins, Georiga! I'm so excited to be going back for my fourth set of workshops in middle Georgia. My friend Lori and I will be road tripping up there to see our good friend Sandy! We have 3 full packed events and I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and new ones too!

Have a great week.

Love,
Donna

No comments: