Monday, March 7, 2011

Creative Painting Convention 2011- Las Vegas
Just home from the Creative Painting Convention in Las Vegas! We had a blast. My friends Lori & Sandy went with me and as always it was great seeing so many friends that I don't see but maybe once a year.






Sandy, April, & Lori - on our way to see the Legends and eat at the buffet at Harrahs hotel














Lori & I















After the Legends show - Lori with Liberace
















Sandy & Liberace















Liberace (look-a-like that is)




















Elvis & Lori - this guy had some weird mannerisms but let me tell you the absolute best voice (sounded just like Elvis).


















Me & Liberace





















Me, Sandy, April and Lori



















These statues were just too cute

















































Where the convention was and where we stayed ~ Tropicana




























Lori & little Elvis - out on the vegas strip






Me with some of my friends that I love seeing every year!!

















Stan, me and Ros















Me & Patricia

























Me & Marianne















Jamie & Me













My brother Jerry and his wife drove down to visit with me and walk through the show. It was so much fun spending the day with them and hearing about all the wonderful things they have going on.



























Carol, me and Barbara





















































That evening we went to The Flamingo Hotel to see Donna & Marie - they were INCREDIBLE! We were all blown away with how awesome it was!!







My class was all day on Friday - we had such a grand time!! Here are some snapshots from the class.


























































































































































































































































































































































Then I shared some face painting with em on Cindy (she came to help at the class - thank you Cindy!)






















Our finished paintings!



























Then I did a little demo of whatever they wanted me to paint at the end of class. This was awesome!















































































Sandy & Barb





















Barb, Sandy and Carol

























Me & Barb



















Me, Lawrence, and Barb




























Carol, Me and Barb





After the class Lori, Sandy and I went to the Bellagio Hotel for their amazing buffet.






















Then we walked around town and went to Ceasars Palace


























Me & Sandy



























Me & Lori




























Sandy, Lori & me

























































































Will have some more pics to share with ya later! Have a great week!


Love,
Donna

No comments: