Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Painting Workshops! I absolutely love travelling and teaching workshops all over the country! I'm thrilled so many of you are attending the workshops and coming out to paint! I wanted to remind you of some workshop dates I have coming up this year! I often hear from FB friends that you didn't know I was coming to your area. Don't see one in your part of the country? Call Amanda at our offices today ~ 352-394-7344 ~ to get details on arranging a workshop in your area!

Check out
my blog and all the fun pictures from my recent workshops in California! Click on the highlighted dates below for more information!

April 14 - 16 Surprise AZ


April 28 - 30 Queens, NY


May 12 - 14, Cleves, OH



June 9 -11 Dunkirk/Fredonia area NY


June 23 - 25 Fallston, MD



August 11 - 13 Irving, TX - JUST ADDED



August 25 - 27 Londonderry, NH




September 15 - 17 Milford, PA




September 29 - October 1 Stony Brook, NY




Love,
Donna

No comments: