Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Hampshire Hurricane trip!!!!!

Here are my Hurricane buddies, after the Workshop days we were having painting parties till all hours of the night Painting and sharing food and good stories......Thanks girls for taking care of me for days..... Monica You rock!!!
New Hampshire was a group of great
ladies, Loved painting again this year with my past friends and my NEW friends.... loved it







Nicole Drzal and Kim Barone have taught these ladies for a while and I was so greatful to have a great few days to teach them.


Love that you guys helped each other and encouraged all during class
Painted the fun fabric painting kit for the gals.... this is one of the students gift......
I loved meeting our new friend Rea , we loved that even with a handcap she was able to do amazing painting and it was so great to see what Rea painted and that she is going to share with children... Your amazing Rea....
Glitter Glammed her.

Nicole you are an amazing Leader and what a great artist... And congrads for being the 4th ever wOILS certified Instructors , she will be taking sign ups for Level 1 and 2 and now wOils..... yeah!!!
look at all the great painting going on...... Mother daughters, sisters and friends
what a great few days together...

Rae, became famous in People magazine and was able to help other little boys who have the same handicap as her... she even taught one of them how to dresss himself and eat by himself. She is now going to help many children paint... thank you Rae for sharing who you are with us.... LOVE YOU HONEY....we all did
Janice is working on Elite and I loved how she just jumped in and helped others with their needs.


facepainting fun....






Christy is working hard to come back after dying and having to learn many things all over again... and painting was one of those things... her hubby and daughter supported in the painting... don't give up honey.... don't know if I spelled your name right.....




Fun Fabric kit is a special $58 of product , if you mention this post I will let you get the kit for $38.95
12 fabric metalic paint, paint erasers, DVD with 3 shirts you learn...Thank you guys, sorry I don't have more photos , please send me some if you have some I don't....




SUMMIT JULY NEW BEGINNING PHOTOS....... Many are sad I don't have more shots. I had 2 of my helpers taking pictures but for some reason I just didn't get many shots. I would love to share more. If you have them please send them to me at donnaontheroad@hotmail.com


I just posted new DVD on how to load and paint wOils on my web site.... FREE just go paint with me.... and get your wOil sets and your set of wOil brushes while they are at such a limited good price...... mention a Free DVD and we will include it in your order...... thanks for check the blog today..... Love being able to talk to each of you........

2 comments:

Darren Demers said...

Here are my Hurricane buddies, after the Workshop days we were having painting parties till all hours of the night Painting and sharing food and good stories......Thanks girls for taking care of me for days..... Monica You rock!!!
inexpensive t shirts bulk
cheap wholesale t shirts in bulk

Anonymous said...

bape hoodie outlet
goyard
off white shoes
off white jordan
kyrie shoes