Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Paint wOils with Donna


I'm so excited to share the new wOils with more of you and those who came to the New Beginnings this July come paint more wOils with me!

So many have asked for me to teach more wOils before the Certification so I have set it up. I really need to see more of you sign up.

OKAY! September 1st and 2nd come One day or Two days we will finish 2 Oil canvas per day! All new and not taught anywhere yet. You will be the first. And if you would like to come and do facepainting on Saturday we will have a fun little workshop then also....


DON'T FORGET!

I have some New York area Workshops coming soon so check them out I would love to get to meet more of you and excited to revisit with those who I have painted with and want more.....

Love you all be watching I have more news coming this week......
DONNA

No comments: