Friday, September 2, 2011

Tennesse Mountain Retreat Sneek Peak!!!!




I am so excited to have you guys join me in Tenn. for 3 days of packed full days of painting. I thought you would love to see the samples of just 4 of the projects you will be doing in this RETREAT!!!!
Share this news with all your friends... and make sure you let us know if you want us to bring you your wooden cut outs. Look how tall the Santa is.

I love going back to my roots, I started cutting out wooden door stops and , selling wooden accents as greeters at my front door many years ago and I just thought this would be fun and great timing for this Holiday Season.
And the wOil paintings are right from the country and the waterfall in Falls Creek Falls State Park. My Maria's favorite holiday family trips was going to Tenn. to the falls every Thanksgiving for years. Let me know what you guys think.....

Remember there is lots for your hubby's to do while were painting , or they can paint with us. And you guys invited also... not just the girls.... not leaving you out promise....
Check out the POST below , I just posted the fun Free items on my site for this long week end... don't miss out dewberrycrafts.com
Love,
Donna

No comments: