Saturday, January 7, 2012

Finally Photos of 2012 Projects for the year!

I am excited to share whats going on for 2012. I have listened to many of you over the years and you have asked me for more of the stroke study and even a full day of stroke study so this year I have an exciting new way of teaching.. Not only the worksheets you will get for the painted canvas we will do on the lower right hand side of this photo but we have gray lines of stroke to practice with me as I teach you...

Here is the list of what is on each day!!!

Thursday evening classes about 3 hrs.: Hydrangea, $45.00
Friday full day class: Garden of floral large canvas painting $125.00
Saturday full day class: Stroke work study , canvas , worksheets , and guide sheets all incuded

Each workshop : please bring your table easel if you wish, brushes and basin, pre order these items are also avail. in advance.

BOOK A WORKSHOP IN YOUR AREA! This year we have a great way for you to earn more money promoting a workshop for me, and grow your One Stroke business. You well be paid per student you get to come to a workshop which you have booked and organize for me. More details are avail. from Amanda at our office. amanda@dewberrycrafts.com 352 394 7344 for details , booking and signing up for a workshop.

I'm excited for the NEW 2012 future of One Stroke. Our Classes, our New Dewberry U excitment to come !!!! and the wOil Certifications that are being booked all over the country. We need teachers in retail stores where we are placing all the wOil products and my new wOil kits we are building right now... kits will be great for a group of 4 classes...My first cert of 2012 I have just given a $75 off discount for the one in Clermont Fl only, Feb. 22-24 3 days you will not believe what you learn. We teach you as a beginner to teach wOil classes. Water cleanable , fast drying Oils with the best company to work with for Oils MFWeber...... come sign up with me!

No comments: