Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love teaching new friends at my Home for Level 1 prep and cert!



































Started off Feb. 2012 in a great way. I have some great new One Stroke friends from Belgium and from South Africa, came a long way and boy did we have fun getting to know each other and the differences in our countries and food. We always have to eat together when I teach at my home because we are so far from any restaurant. We had Pre Course for Level 1 and then finished the week with Level 1 certification....

LOVED getting to know all of you and thanks for being guest in my home, loved that lots. Luke, our boxer, all my kids and grandchildren and more.... :) Food , good stress trying to get that stroke and friendships being made.... Yeah!!! you ALL passed!

Who's coming to my house next!!!! WOIL's Still room in about a week!!! $75 off this one only..... Call Amanda 352 394 7344

more photos to come... we were really working can you tell!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Feet Man Seoul Blog said...

Grateful for sharing this post