Sunday, June 24, 2012

Over Size Canvas Painting with Donna in Florida

 Beth can't believe she has painted this and wanted to add metalic Gold to her pcs...
   Mo is painting a great canvas for her daughter............  Loved this pcs.
 Mother in law  and  Daughter in law having fun together creating.... loved getting to know them both better

 Focused on HOW DO I DO THAT?  REALLY   :)


 Pat is impressing herself and she was my ambassador of OverSize canvas painting... Really thanks Pat
 All the way from Chile to Paint One Stroke.... thanks honey for sharing talents with me here...

 Vickie,  You did it girl..... shakes and all.... RELAX  my dear and create to get your mind off all the troubles
your in my prayers...


 Some happy faces and some really tired faces,  sorry just had to get 10 min break! Kicking my feet
up and I got caught !!!! I wasn't the only tired one....



 Look how pretty Pats pcs came along... love the green / white flower....


 SOME PEOPLE needed a truck and driver for the haul home.... :)  happy hubby loved sisters work....
 Simple and wonderful..... Christa you rocked girl..... Only could come one day but glad you did....
 OKAY Tracy you worked hard on those pansy's and what a great Job!!!!!  your aunt Vickie was so proud
Thanks Pat my  Elite Director who shared her talents with us all..... I really needed you.... Lori came to help and I dont' even have a photo of Lori.... after the first day I called her in.... love Donna  Till next time guys!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy and I had so much fun! Thanks for everything you do for all of us Donna! We also loved meeting everyone! I can't wait until next time!

Love you dearly Donna,

Robin Koontz

Anonymous said...

Donna

Thank you so much for your hospitality and patience. I enjoyed every minute. Getting together with painters is the best.
Mo