Tuesday, August 21, 2012

HOOT Convention in Ohio and We had Fun!!!

Dawn creator of  Interactive Magazine on the right
and Priscilla Hauser the mother of Tole Painting on the left.... two wonderful ladies and they are my friends!





















Margot Clark  from Orlando and I have been friend for so long...
Wonderful work and great product
she produces...

love them !!!!











Susan S.  Donna, And Ross S. all
agreeing that we are Blood Sisters!!!!

For life....:)

Love these ladies....

Had fun doing Hydranga wOil painting with lots
of newbies to wOil... we had so much fun together...
Thanks to HOOT Chapters for working so hard this year was
my first back in 8 years...
Sandy M.  jumped in to help teach
with me during the trade show...
My new friend Walter, EVERYONE
knew Walter, he had lots of fans stop by to speak to him... I thought he was a plant for a while  :)  new friend so quickly . loved it...

More make it and take its.... wOIL
was rocking!!!
Teaching one of the many
classes during the show in MFW's
booth  and look who's painting
with Donna

Owner of MFW
Dennis
Dennis painting his first Painting with me!!!
I was so honored!

Thanks Dennis for having the faith in Me to be the
spokesperson for the wOils across the country!!!!
Nice work Dennis

Tawain Here we come!!!  I will Be teaching wOils
in 150 new locations for the whole month of Oct....
we will be very tired!!!! :)












Love seeing Lori up there, she is on the chair videoing , with the crowd learning
how to wOil paint with Donna's way of painting Oils....

I love the reactions... it was so fun!
new friends at the show....
I loved my classy ladies from Georgia and Lori and I from Florida we rocked the event and loved the laughter!!!

This is at the Banquet on the last night...

thanks girls for a fun trip!!!
And thanks Lori for jumping in and covering my hard days! pitch hitting and Sandy even jumped in between classes.
I have some great friends. :)
Japan new friend was so excited to exchange cards and find all my instructors in Japan...:)

Sue you are tooooo funny!
Always with a joke...

Sue has lost  40 pounds... Yeah!

Jenny,
You are such an inspiration my friend
I so thank you for sharing your friendship with me honey....
love















Sandy and I along with the group all painted memories boxes for those who lose little ones.  these are all sent to hospitals to have for these parents who leave the hospital empty handed and now they have these boxes...
                                                                                                                                                                                      GGreat fun with Lori at the restaurant in her Name sake.... Lori and I had so much fun eating Cream puffs and Sausages.... loved it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

donna you are such a inspiration to me and my art life thank you for the many lessons cant wait to meet you even if i have to wait to get to heaven im going to meet you and paint with you some day ,love gina badeaux