Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MORE HOOT SHOW !!!



                                                               Rosey  New Friend




        Christy who films my wOils and IAM and Dawn IAM and Patty who is in charge of us all                                                                 MFW booth!!!

      Some great ladies and I love sharing them with others Dawn from IAM  and Priscella had a young friend with her.

  Dennis owner of Martin F Weber saw and empty chair and said I want to paint with you too!  :)


How sweet is this!   She told me to come here and then she said I thank you are a great artist and I want you to know I give you  a   100 !!!!!  I cried !  this is what it's all about my friends sharing with others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download
it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple
tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where
you got your design. Kudos

Review my blog ... discover this