Saturday, November 17, 2012

 I'm so excited to start sharing my trip to Taiwan and the opportunity with Martin F Weber to share our wOil education program for Oils.  This was a wonderful trip sharing with young and old how to use my fun
techniques with Oils and sharing with teachers in their country how to teach like I teach.  Fun , Quick and Easy..... Like my One Stroke Way...... What was so cute is they kept saying I saw you One Stroke on You Tube..... One Stroke!!!! 

Here are a couple of the teachers above attended the  in the pre- Education day before the store education days!!!  So talented, they each have graduated from the University with Art Degrees ...
 One of my students in the first day.... he was happy all girls and him but he was a very good sport! love the fun kids project below.....

 Group of students and a few of their instructors to the right all learning what wOils is all about can't believe these little ones pick up the painting so quickly
                      Here is a sample of the gifts I gave to each of the Teachers  .....
                        Love the teachers and how happy they are!!! look at them.... YEAH!!!!
                   More teachers in another store with one of the students.... the grey aprons are students the black are the official teachers....some very shy!!!!
                             We would set up many times for 11 each section and we would have 3 classes each day....very hard full days... I think I would be tired at home doing the same routine, but 12 hour time difference and  diff. food ......Lori and I came home very tired puppies  but happy for the chance to learn so much from these wonderful people.... Loved the Childern, People MOST and the opport. to share with them Next .... Loved my Translators, Chenya, and Alicia so much!!! life friends.... I was the old lady in all these groups....  :)
                                          This cutie was so shy didn't want photos but look at her work!!!!



                 I have to do a Donna version of this cute painting this is a kids project.... so love it!
 Very talented teacher, said I was going to bring her home with me !!!!!!!! loved how sweet this wonderful people are.....thanks guys for letting me come teach you new Painting my way!

 Sharing their paintings with us was so fun.... and technology is amazing... over in Taiwan
 Lori and I had a couple of walks only 2 days off and one day I was sick in bed all day so  we caught a couple shots.... loved this one of Lori by the door....she is always behind the camera.... I got her :)
Check out her and I in the breeze off the coast.....  peaceful day!!!!



 Lori is with our translator manger from the company who traveled with us Chenya.....  I'll have to post of
photo of Alicia she shared the time with us translating they both are from the main office....

Above and below are more teachers from the training first day!!!



 So interested!!! that was fun.  And below is the other major program with this company and shops , Air Dry Clay,  and  stamping and some stores have Lego educators....  interesting...


 Happy Teachers Loved warming up with these girls first.... only a few could get away from the stores so we then went to the stores......


         Lots of Teachers and excitement no matter how tired Lori and I kept working it and sharing every
single day like Ground Hog Day same routine day after day, same flower same every day but all the people were so different and enjoyable  :)



 Such talent with each of the Teachers!  look at the painting this Artist painted for teaching.... they do one new Painting each per month for their stores...
                                  Here is a southern city and I just couldn't believe the cities were so large and so modern and Really beautiful loved seeing so much of their Country..... thanks to visiting so many stores up and down the country in the Fast Trains....  We were in all Mega Malls usually about 15-17 floors high and
we were always about the 5-7 floors.... Mall names were, Mega Mall, Big Mall, Dream Mall, Super Mall and some cities even had as many as 3 of these malls....

I know I look tired but i wanted to show off my Birthday Shirt Lori bought , missed my hubbys birthday and Mine were 2 weeks apart....  thanks Lori.  I have over 2,000 photos and I thought as time goes on I will post assorted  photos if you guys like seeing our trip some.... I feel blessed to travel and share what God has blessed me with Painting!!!!!  thanks everyone who share painting with me.... Love Donna and Lori you made this possible for me , worked hard, took care of me, and helped me have someone to talk to with English for the month.... and we had great adventures and Memories for life....

No comments: