Monday, December 24, 2012

To all Our friends and One Stroke artist around the world, I feel so blessed to have you all as my friends! I am grateful that my
Savior, Jesus Christ Gave his life for Me and each of you and I want to work harder to be like him and to share his love with all.

I pray that you each know how important this is to me in my life. How blessed I am to have a wonderful family and love sharing them with you each. May God bless your homes and families during this beautiful day of his Birth.... Christmas!!! 
Christmas decorating and getting your home ready for the Holidays, Painting gifts for others and sharing
Talents with little ones at school, singing messages of love for the Savior during our Sunday meetings.
Getting together with the Love of Christ for the wonderful day of his birth.... 
I love sharing our home with the tree's and lights and friendship of friends and neighbors.  Family and more...
I pray that each of you get to enjoys a wonderful Holiday Season with You and Yours and I'm wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas,  A happy New Year..... and Many more day's of Painiting and shairng your talents with all you may meet in 2013, I pray I get to meet as many of you as I can during 2013.  Love of Heart Health Happiness  .... a few photos of my season... wish I was better at taking photos, just been toooo













 Painted this 40x40 canvas for my sons house for Christmas.... loved in hanging on his wall over the fireplace..  and below PaPa is telling Christmas stories..... love the kids all around him listening



 Missionarys came over Did a living Christmas Card for us and Sang Carols loved it and shared this evening with dear One Stroke friends from all over the world.... thanks Guys so proud of you guys sharing the Spirit of the Holidays... thanks


 had 45 or more at our Cookie Exchange and we had such a good night of food and friendship.... thanks to all of those who made this possible and shared the taste of the Holidays...





Some of my daughters and there neices and my sister.... missing a few of the girls.... Kara had to take
baby Bella home.... others have photos of Kara and Bella will show soon...:)
 Holiday painting with friends to start the season off and meeting new friends Sherry up above lots to look for in 2013 
tired.... Love the Reason for the Season......Love Marc and Donna

No comments: