Friday, June 26, 2009

Can you help!!!!

I need help in New Jersey. I am planning a Donna's Event in Voorhee's NJ at the AC Moore store August 22nd from 9 am to 4 pm and if I could get enough students we wanted to teach another day Friday the 21st. I have 2 weeks to fill or I have to cancel. I have 14 on Saturday and need to have 20. I would really love help from anyone in this area.

COST is $125. all supplies and surfaces are included, lunch is on your own. checks are to be sent to me Donna Dewberry at 9006 Mossy Oak Lane, Clermont, Fla. 34711
or call my office and give your credit card # Office # (352) 394-7344


Here are some on the coming Donna Events which might be in your area: watch for the contact info:
ALL but NJ Events will be HOLIDAY classes the full day Events all taught by me,Donna
and all supplies are supplied Loaner brushes and paint and surfaces. Unless we let you know to bring a shirt . The cost is $125 per day. If you want 2 days you have to let me know for content

Baltimore, MD Friday ,August 21st and
New Jersy Voorhee's AC Moore Saturday, August
22nd contact /Donna at donnaontheroad@dewberrydesigns.com

Sarasota Florida area, September 11 and 12th contact / Lori secondher@aol.com

Warner Robbins Georgia , Hobby Lobby, October 9 and 10th / Contact Sandy shaksm@aol.com

Thunder Bay Canada , October 16 and 17th /Contact Carol craigdaisy@aol.com

Monterey, Tennessee, November 13 and 14th /Contact Donna donnaontheroad@dewberrycrafts.com or Connie (in Tenn.) Wms62@aol.com


Love,