Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Marc's fathers day surprise


Hi guys , this isn't fine art , BUT I was excited that I did this. I know you guys get that feeling some times. Wow! yourself, when you couldn't believe you did it.

Well Marc told me he knew exactly what he wanted for Fathers Day! OH NO! He even bought the canvas and it was hugh...... and 3" deep , which I had never seen before. So when he was gone at night doing meetings at church I started. I couldn't stop. So I'll share it with you guys.

This is the deal my grandson Christain and Marc when fishing on a dock and they had a Walmart rod and real and they caught this fish which was 14 pounds they called me to bring the camera and ruler to have proof. It wasn't just a big fish story. The children had a faux fish made since Marc always releases his catch. This picture is exactly how it was mounted with out the water of course. What do you think....