Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Painting at Plaid

Last week Marc and I drove up to Tennessee for a painting workshop ~ I'll share those photos with you once I receive them. We had so much fun!

After the workshop we had to get home since I had to turn around on Monday and fly to Atlanta to spend a couple of days at Plaid painting away with the best paint on the market ~ Folk Art Acrylic, Enamels and High Definition paint! I shared some really exciting things with them that I am currently working on and I look forward to sharing them with you all very SOON!
Here are just a few of the things I painted ~ the ornaments are just too cute!









So, I've flown home today and have a lot to do before I leave to visit my son and his family. Marc and I are so excited about this trip and we're really looking forward to playing with the grandkids. Hopefully I'll get to post some pictures from there but if not, I'll get Sandy to post some pictures for me of some of the things I've painted recently!
Don't forget to check out my website for the sale going on in honor of Father's Day ~ click here Dewberry Crafts


Love,