Friday, August 21, 2009

A Hodge Podge Post!

Since I haven't had a lot of time lately to share with you some of the things I've been up to I thought I'd share a few photos with you that should have been posted about earlier.
My sweet granddaughter Lexi had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and she was having a girl Pirate party and I made the cake! I even shocked myself!




















I shared some photos with you from CHA in previous posts but I wanted to share a photo with you of Richard and I. He is from Glue Arts and was so much fun to meet. His products are amazing and I'm really looking forward to using them on MANY projects that I have coming up!
















Will update next week with Workshop photos! In New Jersey tomorrow and looking forward to showing you all the fun we had!
Love,