Monday, September 14, 2009

Kick OF The New Year!!!!!!! January 2010

WHAT? New Year! What are you doing Donna, we have all the Holidays to come first!!! Yes! But I have to plan WAY ahead to make sure I get ready for you guys. And I wanted to make sure my new Bloggers are the first to know about and get to sign up for January's Event. WE have 88 spots and 80 are left********* Last time I put up an event for the Retreat! We filled up in 7 days and had to remove from my site.....Well, everyone who missed said they never saw the post and they were left out..... I want you to be there and start your New Year off with a Smart move for YOUR future, and its a great Christmas Present!!!!

So here is your notice , the email blast started tonight, and if you call in the morning into the office 352 394 7344 or email tonight to Amanda@dewberrycrafts.com you will be IN! (you need to get your payment for deposit to hold your spot) Its a crazy good Event to start your New Year. And you asked for more ,so its 5 days with a low price and New Technique , New great business ideas, and New ways to get students, earn income, and so much more....I will teach the whole event and the hotel isn't fancy BUT its a great price and great room for Painting with your friends. Come to Florida and have a great Warm Week .......Sound Good!

More details on my www.dewberrycrafts.com site.......... ONLY 80 spots left and we just started, ONLY room for 88 total attendees: January 11th-15th Hurry! I want you there!
LOVE DONNA :)