Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trip to UK and Sarasota Workshop



So this past week I flew to the UK with Carol to do the shopping network and well....we didn't take ONE picture! Too busy! It was a quick trip and I got home yesterday and then got ready for the Sarasota workshop.




















My friend Lori organized an event in Sarasota and we had such a wonderful day together painting and chatting and getting to know each other. All of these ladies were just too sweet and it was super nice hanging out with them and painting and sharing Crafty Wave with them all.



This is what we painted in the workshop





















Me & Lori















The fabulous group of ladies that came out to paint with me!
Ladies, thanks for sharing your day with me and allowing me to share my passion for painting (and a few stories of course) with you all. It was wonderful seeing some familiar faces and meeting some of you for the first time. Hope I see you again soon! Keep painting!




Some more shots from our event today!
























































































































































































This is a picture of an award that I received earlier this summer for doing a mural in Sarasota.














After jetting off to England and back and the fabulous workshop today I'm looking forward to church tomorrow morning and a day of rest and relaxation with my family tomorrow. I hope you've had a great week and since I'm nearing my 50th POST on my blog I think I will be having a GIVEAWAY soon! Check back next week to see what I come up with!!!

Love, Donna

P.S. Don't forget about the event I have coming up next week on September 19th ~ here at my house!! If you want to attend contact our offices at 352-394-7344 by Monday afternooon to let us know you can come!!