Saturday, October 24, 2009

More pictures from Workshops in Thunder Bay, Canada

Thanks Carol for sending me more photos from my time there painting in Thunder Bay.



Okay, painting and getting my nails done - but that's what you do when you have a blog - you think everything is a photo op to share!



My nails were in dire need of some TLC and I asked Carol to please take me to get those done!















Me & Sandra











Me with Maureen & Betty












Me & Wanda

















































I did a One Stroke painting demo at Michael's Craft Store while I was there too!




































































Marianne at the Crafty Wave event


















Terry in his Crafty Wave Exclusive apron (the headband was just an extra accessory he added)hehehe















Crafty Wave event






A great shot of the group at the workshop.









I had a wonderful time in Canada painting and sharing One Stroke and Crafty Wave with everyone!
Hope you have a great week.
Love, Donna