Saturday, October 24, 2009

More Italy Pictures to share with you!

I'm so behind in getting my blog updated! Here are some more photos I wanted to share with you from my trip to Italy. Marzia and Enzo were such gracious hosts and we had a wonderful time.

I'm still trying to play catch up from travelling to England then to Italy and then immediately off to Georgia, home briefly and then to Thunder Bay Canada - back home to teach a few more classes and yesterday, today and tomorrow I've been a full time grandmother with 5 grandkids here and we're having so much fun!
























































































This mom and son (he's 9 years old) love One Stroke and have started teaching it at a Nail School! How cool is that?!






























































































I got some amazing flowers while I was there!




































































Hope you have a wonderful week!
Ciao, Love ~ Donna