Monday, October 19, 2009

Workshops in Thunder Bay, Canada



I had quite the welcome when I arrived at the airport in Thunder Bay, Canada. Carol Craig (she hosted the workshops), her husband Terry and some of Carol's students met me with balloons, flowers and such friendly smiles!
We had a fabulous time painting, chatting and getting to know each other.








This was at Kakabeka Falls just outside Thunder Bay. I had to break out the winter coat for this trip. Carol had warned me that they had gotten their first snow a week before my arrival and being from Florida ~ I'm not that used to COLD weather. All I can say is burrrrr!!













Carol and I at the Metropolitan Moose in Kakabeka Falls for lunch.
















Carol arranged a meet and greet one evening and it was so sweet to have these younger painters (Chris, Daniel & Cassidy) come and meet me.







I still have a lot of pictures to share with you from my trip overseas, Georgia, and Canada and will get those posted soon!

Wanted to remind you of the two deadlines coming up!! See post below!! I hope to see you in January painting and creating with me!! All those in attendance will also get a sneak peek at some of the Crafty Wave kits coming out next year!! I remember how excited everyone at the Retreat in July was when they saw the upcoming Holiday kits and they couldn't wait to get their hands on them!!

Hope you have a "PAINTING" filled week!
Love, Donna