Friday, November 6, 2009

We're home from our painting cruise!!
We had so much fun cruisin' and paintin' to the Bahamas and back. It's great to be home and since today is my birthday I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures from our trip. I will share more with you throughout the weekend and next week as I'm hoping more of the attendees will email pictures from our cruise!


Not only is today my birthday but it's my grandson Christain's b-day today too!!! He got to cruise with us and we all had so much fun!!














































































































































This is a group shot of the meet and greet the first night on the boat and some photos of the group with their finished paintings. There were seasoned OS painters and ladies that only had 2 hours of instruction and they amazed me with their enthusiasm and talent!! We had so much fun. So much in fact that we're gonna hopefully be cruisin' next year and I hope if you weren't able to join us this time you can join us next year! Make sure to check the website for information!


































Have a wonderful weekend! Love, Donna