Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm so EXCITED....and I just can't hide it....

I've been painting, painting, and painting getting everything ready for our Education Summit that will be held here in Clermont, Florida next week and I'm so excited about painting with so many of you!!

I've loved the excitment and gasps from family and friends that visited over the holidays and saw the paintings I had finished or was working on for the summit! They LOVED them and I know you all will as well!! In addition to painting we're going to create a fabulous necklace out of the Studio Clay!!

Plus, we'll be sharing and launching some amazing products and programs that will blow you away!! Can't share any of it now...don't want to spoil it for those coming to the event ~ but I promise to share with you all soon!

OOPS!!! If you are following Donna Dewberry on Twitter than you are following someone other than me ~ just the same name! If you would click on the little birdie at the top right corner the link is NOW CORRECT! Sorry bout that! Don't forget you can also find me on Facebook - I know all this technical stuff that I thought I'd never know how to do but with the help of family and friends I'm figuring it all out and am actually having fun connecting with so many people out there that love to paint One Stroke!!

Off to paint! Have a great day!
Love, Donna