Monday, January 11, 2010


January Education Summit!
Today we kicked off the first day of our Education Summit and we had so much fun!! We had a Crafty Wave day today - we launched some exciting things that we will be sharing with you all very soon!! In fact, those attending the rest of week will hear about it all tomorrow and I'm so excited to share all the things we have coming out!!
Here we are with one of the projects we painted today!! I'll share more photos during the week (hopefully daily) of some group shots. I have painted some of my favorite paintings that I've ever created and I can hardly wait to share them everyone starting tomorrow at the Summit! If you couldn't be here I'm sorry ~ I wish you were here having fun and painting with us! We have many events happening in 2010 and I hope you are able to come out and paint with me often!!
Have a blessed day! Love Donna