Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playing with clay
Marzia & Enzo our One Stroke distributors in Italy are here visiting for 2 weeks. Marzia and I spent some time getting her Certified in Studio Home Dimensions. Yesterday we rode tripped it to South Carolina where I will be having workshops with Audrey in Myrtle Beach. I'm looking forward to painting and meeting all those that are coming to paint with me!


































Don't forget to sign up for my first blog giveaway - 3 5oz. jars of the amazing Extreme Glitter! I'll draw on Monday since I'm away this weekend in South Carolina.
Have a great day.

Love, Donna

I'm having a class at the Seagull Ceramic Shop in St. Pete, Florida
March 10th! This shop is amazing and oh how I'd love to spend a week there picking out all the fabulous surfaces to paint on!! Hope you can join me!

I'm also having a one day workshop in Orlando on April 17th!

Email Amanda at amanda@dewberrycrafts.com for more information on both and to sign up!

No comments: