Saturday, April 10, 2010

Alabama Workshop

We're having a blast in Alabama painting away!!! Here I am with one of my awesome OSCI's and Crafty Wave Members Stephanie Orth.

















Like my new car? hehehe - it's actually Stephanies car! Pretty huh?




























Thursday evening at our Crafty Wave event





















































































































































































































Friday at our Workshop at Hobby Lobby where Stephanie teaches classes
































































































































































Didn't they all do a gorgeous job!! I'll post more pictures soon from the rest of our weekend.
Thanks again Stephanie and ladies in Alabama!! I've had such a great time so far.
Love,
Donna
WORKSHOP NOTICE ~
Here are my next few workshops!! Hope you are able to attend if you live in the area where these will be held! If you're close - why not make a road trip of it with some friends, students, family! I'd love to have you come and paint with me.
April 16th - at my home - Clermont, Florida Contact Amanda to sign up 352-394-7344
April 30th - May 1st - Baltimore, MD Hosted by Katie Sternad Contact Amanda to sign up 352-394-7344
May 13-15 Warner Robins GA, Hosted by Sandy McTier
Contact Sandy directly to sign up for these events: shaksm@aol.com (478)213-1164
May 13th - MyCavasParty event held at Art Gallery (Peach Shops of Byron)
May 14th - All day Workshop Hobby Lobby High Def. Elegant Rose
May 15th - All day Workshop Andrews UMC Tuscan Arch

No comments: