Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blessings!

One of the many blessings I have received from my Heavenly Father - giving me this talent called painting - is meeting so many fabulous people in this world!

Jim & Eileen came for a visit to the States from Spain and dropped by to visit with us while they were here! It was so nice spending time with them and sharing some tips and hints on painting.

Here are a couple of pictures of Eileen and I that Jim took while they were here ~




























Hope you two had a safe trip home and I hope to make it to Spain someday to visit!
Busy Busy Busy getting things painted and done and packing for my trip to New York for my workshop with my good friend Kim Barone and all those that are coming out to paint with me!
Have a great evening.
Love, Donna

No comments: