Saturday, August 14, 2010

Big Canvas Painting Event - end of Day 2

I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed watching these ladies walk in the door with doubt and leave incredibly pleased with what they accomplished!! They all turned out so pretty and although I was exhausted after two days my cup so runneth over big time watching the amazing art being created in two days at my house.

Sandy and I worked like crazy women but we had so much fun with these awesome and brave Women who came ready to paint!

Do you believe what your seeing , they all finished in 2 short BUT HARD days of painting... But they all did it.




Kim ~ finished one canvas on the first day and decided to stay for the second day. She wanted to do something for a nursery and chose this adorable giraffe. Isn't it just too cute!







































































































































Have a great night.
Love, Donna

No comments: