Monday, December 27, 2010

More Holiday Pics at the Dewberry's



















2 Canvas pieces for my kids dinning room the two canvas have Coral if you can't tell...:)










I decorated the scriptures with my fabrics and painted some wooden butterflies and I painted sports on all the boys scriptures













































MiMa painted them all ornaments with baby Christ and their names.
I also painted some jars from my 'new' Used Jar worksheet pack with layered recipe booket inside the WSP set. It's this months Crafty Wave Autoship Go check them out here: www.craftywave.com
I even have cute music and dog treat jars with recipes for dog treat mixes
You can use all kinds of Jars from salsa, spagette sauce, olives, jelly jars and more...

Love,
Donna

No comments: