Monday, December 27, 2010

Some of the holiday gifts I painted this year for family

























I even created some fun Scripture covers ....



















My friend Sandy and I created some fun art work and we shared it with our families this year and we are putting our pieces in Galleries.












































I loved painting their special quotes and scriptures
and personalized for each home

Loving making hand painted gifts to complete my Christmas feeling of giving.

















Oversize canvas with large oversized Flowers
I loved these flowers on this black canvas
I used acrylic basecoated black with the flower area left unpainted. Based them with a blue, light perwinkle and the used HD paints for all the floral and boy is it great with all that texture.... zoom in close if you can to check it out.... these are all stretch canvas about 2" wrap.

Love,
Donna

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I so prefer these paintings over the vinyl that is so popular today! What a wonderful gift!