Monday, December 27, 2010

More of my Holiday Decor ~ 2010

























Trees and more of the Holiday fun at our home































































































You can see if you look really hard the tree toppers we sent to all those on Crafty Wave auto ship
It's different to see them in person - even the top leaders that came to my house earlier in the month saw them and fell in LOVE with them! Remember, once you get your autoship you need to PAINT it!! Promise me in 2011 - you'll get yourself on autoship and paint those projects! I promise you will LOVE them! I really love to share these new kits/projects with you each month. You'll love being a part of my Craft Club. They are perfect for those teachers out there struggling to come up with ideas to teach in class, they make great gifts for family and friends, or you can paint them and sell them at your upcoming art/crafts shows.

Love,
Donna

No comments: