Monday, January 17, 2011

Anna's Wedding Day
























Lexi, She was so happy for Anna and wants to be just like Anna some day....




















Lexi's mom Amanda and her future hubby Isaias


























Uncle Rick made this amazing cake for Anna and Weston, WOW not only was it beautiful but taste so good too!!!


















Proud parents, we are so blessed to have Weston in our family now and were are so Happy for Anna to start her life in such a special way!

At the Temple sealed for time and all Eternity.... Sorry I couldn't take pictures inside, its not allowed but I was able to share for the first time the painting I did on the ceiling of the Brides room.

Aunt Kim made the flowers on the cake and Anna's flowers... We are so blessed to have such a talented family ..... I sure hope you guys dont' mind me sharing.... These are just some photos from friends and family cameras. We don't have there official shots yet....

Love,
Donna

No comments: